Sunday Must Read – Weekly Roundup 4, 2011
Click here for the other roundups.
1. 7 Reasons Why Your Blog Isn’t Getting Any Readers
Warner wrote a post that I really agree with.
2. Why Different Web Analytics Report Different Numbers?
I know many people ask this. I get this questions at least once a week, so here’s a great explanation.
3. Case studies: The psychology of penetrating their mind
I really don’t know what to say about this post. Ramit Sethi has some really mind-blowing posts. I recommend you to subscribe to his newsletter.
4. Quora’s Growth Explained By Malcolm Gladwell
I don’t know if you’ve heard about Quora. It’s a Q&A startup who got successful right from the launch in a very competitive niche. You should read this post because it teaches you some stuff about startups.
5. Ten Most STUPID Blogging Mistakes By Beginners
Even if I don’t agree with all of them, it’s a really useful post, especially for beginners.
6. It’s All About Exact Match People!
An excellent post on affiliate marketing by Ian.
7. My 5 Favorite, but Often Ignored, Marketing Tactics
Neil Patel writes about 5 marketing tactics everyone misses. I suggest you read and bookmark this post, because it’s really helpful.
Tags: Sunday Must Read